National Survey of Internet- and Technology-Facilitated Child Exploitation, FY 2019 (NIJ 2019 16572)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Survey of Internet- and Technology-Facilitated Child Exploitation, FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
Previous opportunity: OSMRE Semester Internship Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2019 16572) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS ST 19 108 CBD 0001||ERBC NOFO|
|RFI 612 19 L2P 01||Malawi Learn to Perform (L2P) Activity|
|W81XWH 19 MRP CA||DoD Melanoma Concept Award|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0009||Hypersonic Turbulence Models Research|
|19 589||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs|
|N62645 PA 19 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Austere Environment Consortium for Enhanced Sepsis Outcomes (ACESO) Award|
|G19AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unti, Rocky Mountian CESU|
|G19AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes - Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00075||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00079||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain|
|G19AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2019 16572", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: