OSMRE Semester Internship Program (S19AS00006)
- The Department of the Interior, Office of Surface Mining in the recovery act sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSMRE Semester Internship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.254.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Recovery Act
Next opportunity: National Survey of Internet- and Technology-Facilitated Child Exploitation, FY 2019
Previous opportunity: Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "S19AS00006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: