Apply for L19AS00097
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.245.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU
Previous opportunity: National Survey of Internet- and Technology-Facilitated Child Exploitation, FY 2019
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L19AS00097
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00097) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR DO 19 F012||WaterSMART- Applied Science Grants|
|BOR DO 19 F009||WaterSMART: Water Reclamation and Reuse Research under the Title XVI Program for Fiscal Year 2019|
|P19AS00329||Monitoring Precipitation Chemistry and Atmospheric Deposition at a High-Elevation Site in Mount Rainier National Park|
|F19AS00282||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation-USFWS Conservation Partnership|
|NPSNOIAZRU1900659||Youth Engagement and Development|
|NPSNOISAAN1900729||Youth in Preservation: Acequia Rehabilitation and Historic Resource Preservation|
|L19AS00099||Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|P19AS00344||Interactions among vegetation and fluvial geomorphic processes al|
|P19AS00345||Herpetofaunal Species Inventory and Assessment|
|F19AS00288||Mount Charelston Blue Butterfly Surveys|
|P19AS00346||Drivers of early postfire tree regeneration and indicators of forest re|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00750||Santa Fe NHT Administrative and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00746||El Camino Real de los Tejas NHT Admin. and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00747||Oregon & California NHT Admin. and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00749||Old Spanish Trail Administrative and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00748||Trail of Tears NHT Admin. and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|P19AS00348||Challenge Cost Share|
|NPS 19 NERO 0059||Great Egg Harbor River Comprehensive Management Plan Implem|
|P19AS00351||Master Cooperative Agreement for Natural and Cultural Resource Research, Monitoring and Education|
|P19AS00354||Integrated Resource Management Internships and Science at the Seashore Education at Point Reyes National Seashore|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00097", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.