Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development) (HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0331)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Graduate Research Fellowship Program in the Social and Behavioral Sciences, FY 2019
Previous opportunity: HEAL Initiative: Integrated Approach to Pain and Opioid Use in Hemodialysis Patients: The Hemodialysis Opioid Prescription Effort (HOPE) Consortium - Scientific and Data Research Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0331) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CRANBAA19 003||Experimental Research to Investigate the Ability to Control Pyrotechnic flame photoemission via electromagnetic stimulation.|
|VA SAHAT 19 04||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program|
|DE FOA 0001891||National Laser Users' Facility (NLUF)|
|DE FOA 0002051||ATLANTIS|
|G19AS00026||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|NIJ 2019 15466||Graduate Research Fellowship Program in the Social and Behavioral Sciences, FY 2019|
|19 546||Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Computing in Undergraduate Education|
|19 549||Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Institutes for Data-Intensive Research in Science and Engineering - Frameworks (I-DIRSE-FW)|
|19 547||A Science of Science Policy Approach to Analyzing and Innovating the Biomedical Research Enterprise|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0326||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR AREM 0327||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Employment|
|DE FOA 0002082||Data Science for Discovery in Chemical and Materials Sciences|
|19 550||Harnessing the Data Revolution: Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science Phase I|
|19 552||ADVANCE: Organizational Change for Gender Equity in STEM Academic Professions|
|2019 NIST SI 02||Project to Develop and Distribute High School Curricula Materials that Reflect the Redefinition of the International System of Units (SI)|
|DE FOA 0002059||Systems Biology Enabled Research onthe Roles of Microbiomes in Nutrient Cycling Processes|
|DE FOA 0002060||Genomics-Enabled Plant Biology for Determination of Gene Function|
|DE FOA 0002069||FY2019 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship|
|19 553||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0336||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Information and Communication Technologies Access|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0331", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: