Apply for USDA NRCS VT MULTI 20 NOFO0001025
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont for Grazing Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2020 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $110,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program
Previous opportunity: Studies on Nutrient & Algae/Cyanobacteria Removal in Backwater Areas of the Mississippi River
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS VT MULTI 20 NOFO0001025
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS VT MULTI 20 NOFO0001025) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS MA MULTI 20 NOFO0001026||Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachusetts|
|USDA NRCS TN WRP ACEP WRE||NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.|
|USDA NRCS SC EQIP 20 NOFO0001031||Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS VT MULTI 20 NOFO0001025", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.