Apply for L20AS00101
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - Gunnison Field Office" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.236.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: June 30, 2020
Previous opportunity: Cultural Resources Support, Travis AFB, CA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L20AS00101
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L20AS00101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FS 2021 LSR||Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L20AS00101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.