Apply for L20AS00101
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - Gunnison Field Office" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.236.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: June 30, 2020
Previous opportunity: Cultural Resources Support, Travis AFB, CA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L20AS00101
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L20AS00101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FS 2021 LSR||Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2021|
|L20AS00105||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office|
|USDA FS 2021 WRR WR||Forest Service Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2021|
|USDA FS 2021 CB||Forest Service Cross-Boundary Wildfire Hazard Mitigation RFA 2021|
|USDA NRCS AR CIG 21 NOFO0001059||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – ARKANSAS|
|GCC FPL 21 001||Council-Selected Restoration Component 4/28/2021 FPL 3b Grant and Interagency Agreement Application Requirements|
|USDA FS GLRI FR21||USDA Forest Service - GLRI Forest Restoration 2021|
|USDA FS 2022 LSR||Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2022|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007086||FY 22-24 Fishery Management Council Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007109||NOAA Great Lakes Fish Habitat Restoration Partnership Grants|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2022 2007156||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|USDA NRCS ND MULTI 22 NOFO0001126||Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA|
|USDA FS 2023 LSR NORTHEAST MIDWEST||Landscape Scale Restoration Grant Program 2023 Northeast and Midwest|
|USDA FS 2023 LSR SOUTHERN IITF||Landscape Scale Restoration Grant Program 2023 Southern and IITF|
|USDA FS FLP 01 2024||FY2024 Forest Legacy Program|
|USDA FS GLRI FR22||USDA Forest Service - GLRI Forest Restoration 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L20AS00101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.