Apply for P18AS00268
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Archeological Inventory and Significance Evaluations along Maintained Roads and Trails" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $47,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Shorebird Conservation Project
Previous opportunity: WELL-INTEGRATED SCREENING AND EVALUATION FOR WOMEN ACROSS THE NATION (WISEWOMAN)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00268
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00268) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00270||Wolfe Ranch District National Register of Historic Places Nomination|
|P18AS00269||Identifying Structure of the Yellowstone Bison Population|
|P18AS00273||Pre-WNS Species Distribution and Hibernacula Surveys|
|P18AS00274||Archaeological Site Recording and Documentation of 683 Acres in Western Grand Canyon|
|P18AS00271||Park-wide implementation of NABat acoustic monitoring|
|P18AS00276||Toroweap Ranger Station CLI/CLR|
|P18AS00277||Impact of forest restoration activities on soil compaction and soil biological communities|
|NPSNOITUMA1800643||Tumacácori SCA Resources Intern|
|NPSNOICAVE1800644||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Carlsbad Caverns National Park Trails|
|F18AS00164||Great Lakes Barrier Assessment|
|USGS 18 FA 0162||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FAC 0053||Notice of Intent to Award Noncompetitive Award|
|L18AS00035||BLM-Alaska 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Alaska Public Lands|
|F18AS00166||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|P18AS00290||NOTICE OF INTENT: Rare Plant Inventories in Grazing Allotments in Capitol Reef National Park, Utah|
|P18AS00192||Off Highway vehcile Restoration and Archeological Surveys for Joshua Tree NP|
|P18AS00203||Reduce & Control Oleander Propulations at Grantham Camp Grounds in Death Valley NP|
|P18AS00191||PULBIC OUTREACH INTERN FOR GREAT BASIN NATIONAL PARK|
|P18AS00179||Engage Native American Youth in Historic Prservation at Joshua Tree National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00268", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.