Apply for 21JD06
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Virtual Curriculum Development of Safety Matters: Managing Relationships in Women’s Facilities and Training of Trainers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 29, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Supporting and Improving the Chronic Kidney Disease Surveillance System in the United States
Previous opportunity: FY 2020 Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water Systems to Provide Safe Drinking Water
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21JD06
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21JD06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS BUD FY21 NOFO AWE||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs Hungary 2021|
|SFOP0007487||Request for Statements of Interest: Global Support for Women, Peace, and Security (WPS) Implementation by Women-led Civil Society|
|72011421RFA00003||Civil Society Engagement Activity in Georgia|
|SFOP0007485||DRL Strengthening Inclusivity in Kuwait|
|SFOP0007508||FY 2021 Global Media Makers|
|PAS LAPAZ FY21 01||U.S. Embassy La Paz - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007511||DRL Strengthening Civil Society in Sri Lanka|
|PAS CMR FY21 05||Celebrating Excellence in Journalism|
|PASCNB NOFO FY21 03||Women’s Economic Empowerment Mentorship Program|
|001 FY2021||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|002 FY2021||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SMK80021PAS001||Annual Program Statement for Democracy Commission Small Grants Program 2021|
|SMK80021PAS002||Public Diplomacy Grants Program 2021|
|72068821APS00002||USAID/Mali ADDENDUM TO NPI/APS|
|PAS STG FY21||Annual Program Statement – Public Diplomacy Programs with Chile|
|DHS 20 GPD 044 00 98||FY 2020 Assistance to Firefighters Grant|
|SFOP0007516||DRL FY2020: Global Equality Fund Programs in East Asia|
|SFOP0007518||DRL Promoting and Advancing International Labor Rights in Bangladesh|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2021 002||U.S. Mission to NATO Public Affairs Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21JD06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.