Trail Repairs on Dumpling Mt Trail at Katmai National Park (P17AS00007)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Trail Repairs on Dumpling Mt Trail at Katmai National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 27, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 05, 2016 This is a notice of intent to award to the Student Conservation Association. Applications will not be accepted from any other cooperator. This agreement is under master agreement P15AC00031..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Protecting the Advances in Polio, Rubella and Measles Elimination: Strengthening Immunization Programs in the Americas
Previous opportunity: Technical Assistance for Strengthening National Laboratory Systems in Uganda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00227||SEEDS YCC Crew at Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge|
|F18AS00089||Western Hemisphere Program (Caribbean Regional Program)|
|F18AS00104||SEEDS YCC Crew at Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge|
|F19AS00244||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service; Youth Engagement, Education and Employment|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: