Supplement: Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative System Technologies in Malawi under PEPFAR (CDC RFA GH12 12500501SUPP17)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Supplement: Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative System Technologies in Malawi under PEPFAR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 02, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,620,080.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Mali Law Enforcement Training Reform Project
Previous opportunity: USAID’s Promoting Advocacy and Rights (PAR) Activity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH12 12500501SUPP17) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA IP 18 003||Understanding and Addressing the Disparity in Vaccination Coverage Among U.S. Adolescents Living in Rural Versus Urban Areas|
|HRSA 18 053||Implementation of Evidence-Informed Behavioral Health Models to Improve HIV Health Outcomes for Black Men who Have Sex with Men – Evaluation and Technical Assistance Provider|
|HRSA 18 078||Bright Futures Pediatric Implementation Program|
|HRSA 18 047||Implementation of Evidence-Informed Behavioral Health Models to Improve HIV Health Outcomes for Black Men Who Have Sex with Men - Demonstration Sites|
|HRSA 18 044||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding|
|HRSA 18 051||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
|RFA NS 18 017||Planning Grant to Develop Phase III Clinical Trials for Lewy Body Dementia (R34 clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|SM 18 001||Networking, Certifying, and Training Suicide Prevention Hotlines and Disaster Distress Helpline (Lifeline/DDH)|
|RFA IP 18 002||Economic Studies of Immunization Policies and Practices|
|PAS 18 483||Promoting Research in Basic Neuroscience (R01)|
|TI 18 005||Historically Black Colleges and Universities|
|SM 18 002||Minority Fellowship Program|
|RFA AA 18 008||Interaction of HIV Infection and Alcohol Abuse on Central Nervous System Morbidity Limited Competition (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFI 695 18 00001||USAID/Burundi TUBITEHO Health Activity|
|RFA CE 18 003||Research on Improving Pediatric mTBI Outcomes Through Clinician Training, Decision Support, and Discharge Instructions|
|CDC RFA DP18 1812PPHF18||Tribal Practices for Wellness In Indian Country|
|72067318RFA00001||Namibia DREAMS/Twagamenwa Activity|
|HRSA 18 085||Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health (AIM)|
|HRSA 18 086||Supporting State Maternal and Child Health Policy Innovation Program|
|RFA RM 17 025||Transformative Technology Development for the Human BioMolecular Atlas Program (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH12 12500501SUPP17", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: