Apply for RDBCP RBDG 2022
- The Department of Agriculture, Rural Business-Cooperative Service in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.351.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 27, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2022 Complete applications may be submitted in paper or electronic format and must be received by 430 p.m. localtime on February 28, 2022, in the USDA Rural Development State Office for the State where the Project is located. Late submissions will not be considered.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 450 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: FY 2022 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (EPSCoR) RAPID RESPONSE RESEARCH (R3) NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY (NOFO)
Previous opportunity: Catalyzing Civil Society Movement to Achieve SDG 8.7: Ending Child Labor
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDBCP RBDG 2022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RDBCP RBDG 2022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72048622 RDMA||USAID/RDMA Private Sector Landscape Assessment|
|DLA 202202||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - New Applicants|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCCENTRAL 2022 1||Central Regional Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCMA 2021 1||Mid-Atlantic Regional Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCSW 2021 1||Southwest Regional Small Business Transportation Resource Center.|
|SB OEDCS 22 001||Cybersecurity for Small Business Pilot Program|
|SB OEDWB 22 002||SB-OEDWB-22-002|
|SB OEDWB 22 001||SB-OEDWB-22-001 (MSI)|
|SFOP0008705||Micro-Enterprise Reforms, Opportunities, and Growth in Iraq|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCCENTRAL 2022 2||Central Regional Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|RBCS RCDG 2022||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RBCS SDGG 2022||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|72067022RFA00001||Libya Economic Acceleration Project (LEAP / Aqfuz)|
|O BJA 2022 171289||BJA FY 22 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
|SFOP0008900||Improving the Business Environment in Central Asia|
|O BJA 2022 171290||BJA FY 22 Harold Rogers Prescription Drug Monitoring Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP RBDG 2022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.