Apply for P18AS00682
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Provide Internship Opportunities at the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2018 This announcement is not a request for applications. This is a public notice of intent to award financial assistance for project activity to a current partner under a Cooperative Agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Strengthen Cameroon's National Tuberculosis Control Program (NTCP) to Decrease the TB/HIV Burden and Develop Systems to Achieve and Sustain TB/HIV Epidemic Control in Cameroon under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Westfield Wild and Scenic River Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00682
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00682) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 18 FA 0266||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0265||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0363||Notice of Intent|
|NPS NOI P18AC01367||Operation and Maintenance of Continuous Water Quality Monitorin|
|NPS NOI P18AC01368||Operation and Maintenance of Continuous Water Quality Monitorin|
|P18AS00581||Cooperative Sewer System Management with Sausalito-Marin City Sanitary District|
|P18AS00686||Tribal Cultural Monitoring in Support of Park Improvement Projects at Cabrillo National Monument|
|P18AS00685||Reintroduction of rare plants to strand, dry forest, and rainforest communities of Kalaupapa National Historical Park|
|P18AS00687||Support Infrastructure Projects at Pacific West Region Parks through Student Civil Engineering Internship|
|P18AS00688||Typhoon Soudelor Recovery Activity Assistance at the Micro Beach Area of American Memorial Park|
|P18AS00691||Cultural Landscape Report and Cultural Landscape Inventory for Carter Compound at Jimmy Carter National Historic Site|
|F18AS00351||Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species|
|P18AS00657||Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Great Basin National Park (GRBA)|
|P18AS00690||Vulnerability Assessment of Wetland Habitats to Reed Canarygrass (Phalaris arundinacea) along Ross Lake, North Cascades National Park Service Complex|
|P18AS00695||Managing Biodiversity along Transition Zones in Joshua Tree National Park|
|BOR DO 18 N017||Colorado River Traveling Exhibition – Phase II, Development|
|P18AS00699||Partnerships to Promote Pollinators through Volunteers at Pinnacles National Park|
|F18AS00355||Improved Gulf Hypoxia Planning Tool|
|F18AS00358||Spartina Eradication and Control|
|P18AS00082||Manage Travel for Tribal Consultants and Subsistence Resource Council Members Associated with Katmai National Park and Preserve|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00682", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.