Apply for 72048222RFA00003
- The Agency for International Development, Burma USAID - Rangoon in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Local Empowerment And Resilience Network (LEARN) Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 09, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 23, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Book Translation Program
Previous opportunity: Public Diplomacy Small Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72048222RFA00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72048222RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDFI 2022 FATA||Fiscal Year 2022 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2022 NACA||Fiscal Year 2022 NACA Program|
|72039122RFA00002||Water Governance for Sindh Activity|
|693JJ922R000050||Innovative Approaches to Advancing Traffic Safety and Enforcement|
|AF CON PAS 22 01||U.S. Embassy, Conakry- PD Annual Program Statement|
|FR 6500 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|01 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni of U.S. Government Programs|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY21||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe|
|FR 6500 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing|
|D22AS00295||Heritage (Tourism) Opportunities in Hawaiʻi (HŌʻIHI) NATIVE Act Grant Program for Native Hawaiian Organizations|
|SFOP0008849||Sustaining and Scaling Up Effective Community Anti-Drug Coalitions|
|72016822RFA00003||Philanthropy in Action Activity|
|SFOP0008905||Inclusive Action for Climate Change|
|72052622APS00001||Paraguay Local Works Initiative|
|SMK800 22 PAS005||Alumni Outreach Program|
|CDFI 2022 SDL||Fiscal Year 2022 Small Dollar Loan Program|
|DOS RWANDA PE 2022 01||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund (ASSHF)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72048222RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.