Apply for USDA NIFA FASLP 008741
- The Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Food and Agriculture Service Learning Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.522.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Using Data Linkage to Understand Suicide Attempts, Self-Harm and Unintentional Drowning Deaths (U01)
Previous opportunity: Climate Change and Conflict Resolution TechCamp
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NIFA FASLP 008741
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA FASLP 008741) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TEST PTS HISTORY 030122 1||TEST-PTS-HISTORY-030122-1|
|TEST PTS HISTORY 030122 2||TEST-PTS-HISTORY-030122-2|
|USDA RD HCFP OFF FLHTA||Non-Profit Transfer Technical Assistance Grant|
|TEST PTS UEI 012422 1||TEST-PTS-UEI-012422-1|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 22 0003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program – Farm Bill|
|USDA NIFA HEMS 008861||HIGHER EDUCATION MULTICULTURAL SCHOLARS PROGRAM|
|RFI 669 22 AGRIBUSINESS||LIBERIA AGRIBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & INCUBATOR ACTIVITY|
|USDA FAS 0700 10608 22 S||FY 2022 McGovern-Dole Standing Supplemental NOFO|
|USDA NRCS VT CIG 22 NOFO0001133||FY22 Conservation Innovation Grants Vermont State Program|
|USDA AMS TM 22 0004||Tribal Seafood Pandemic Response and Safety Grant Program (TSPRS) Request for Applications|
|USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 22 0004||USDA-AMS-TM-FSMIP-G-22-0004|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 22 0006||USDA-AMS-TM-ACER-G-22-0006|
|RD RBS 22 01 MPPEP||Meat and Poultry Processing Expansion Program|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 22 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 22 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM RFSP G 22 0009||Regional Food System Partnerships|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 22 NOFO0001151||Louisiana Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance|
|RDBCP VAPG 2022||Value-Added Producer Grant|
|FSIS 02152022||Salmonella Risk Assessment - FSIS|
|USDA FAS MCGOVERN DOLE PROGRAM 22 001||FY 2022 MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA FASLP 008741", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.