Apply for HHS 2022 IHS ETHIC 0001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ending the HIV/HCV Epidemics in Indian Country" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.933.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Book Translation Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 IHS ETHIC 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 IHS ETHIC 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|MP CPI 22 001||Demonstrating Effective Policies To Promote Black Youth Mental Health|
|DOS UGA SMGCG FY23||PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS|
|RFI62122OH002||Comprehensive Child Centered Care and Services (C4S) Activity|
|72051722RFA00001||USAID Enhanced HIV Services for Epidemic Control|
|CDC RFA DP22 2211||Preventing Maternal Mortality: Supporting Maternal Mortality Review Committees|
|HRSA 22 155||Increasing Uptake of Long-Acting Injectable Antiretrovirals Among People with HIV|
|SM 22 011||Cooperative Agreement for the Center of Excellence for Building Capacity in Nursing Facilities to Care for Residents with Behavioral Health Conditions|
|HRSA 22 164||Delta Region Rural Health Workforce Training Program|
|SP 22 006||Sober Truth on Preventing Underage Drinking Act Grants|
|HRSA 22 163||Rural Behavioral Health Workforce Centers – Northern Border Region|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD NCDE 0083||National Center for Disability, Equity, and Intersectionality|
|TI 22 006||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030501SUPP22||Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020501SUPP22||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|WH AST 22 001||Improving Maternal Health through Addressing Endometriosis, Fibroids, and/or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome|
|HRSA 22 157||Rural Public Health Workforce Training Network Technical Assistance Program|
|HRSA 22 154||Fiscal Year 2022 Accelerating Cancer Screening|
|WH AST 22 003||Reducing Maternal Deaths Due To Substance Use Disorder|
|HRSA 23 018||Service Area Competition|
|FG 22 001||Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Behavioral Health Center of Excellence|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 IHS ETHIC 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.