Apply for BOR DO 20 F014
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Water Resources Research Aquatic Invasive Species Competitive Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program, COVID-19 Supplemental (EMPG-S) - Region 5
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR DO 20 F014
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 20 F014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR DO 20 N006||Concentrate Minimization—Inline Static Mixer/Crystallizers|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0004||(FY20) Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)|
|NWK 20 00001||INVASIVE PLANT AND TERRESTIAL INVERTEBRATE PLANNING LEVEL SURVEYS|
|20 572||Discovery Research PreK-12|
|G20AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00066||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G20AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G20AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|W81XWH 20 HRRP FRA||DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP IIRA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP EIRA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP SIA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81EW1 20 SOI 0019||SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP PCPRNA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Prostate Cancer Pathology Resource Network Award|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0020||Genotyping to Identify Pallid Sturgeon Broodstock, Reproduction, and Recruitment|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 20 F014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.