BLM JFSP Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) (L18AS00006)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM JFSP Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.232.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Protecting Forests, Sourcing Responsibly
Previous opportunity: Anti-TIP International Youth Champions Conclave
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L18AS00006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0254||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Center on Knowledge Translation for Technology Transfer|
|NPS 18 NERO 0028||Multi-Scale Program in Virginia to Assess Change in the Acid-Base of Mountain Streams|
|CRANBAA18 0006||3-Dimensional Modeling and Simulation for Lifetime Predictions|
|NNH18ZHA004C||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) International Space Station (ISS) Flight Opportunity|
|W81XWH18PRMRPFPA||DoD PRMRP Focused Program Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPTTDA||DoD PRMRP Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPDA||DoD PRMRP Discovery Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPIIRA||DoD PRMRP Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 BMFRP IDA||DoD Bone Marrow Failure Idea Development Award|
|DE FOA 0001906||Duration Addition to Electricity Storage (DAYS)|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP QRA||Gulf War Illness, Qualitative Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP IIFRA||Gulf War Illness, Investigator-Initiated Focused Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP CTA||Gulf War Illness, Clinical Trial Award|
|18 556||NSF/FDA Scholar-In-Residence at FDA|
|18 557||Smart and Autonomous Systems|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP IASF||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Idea Award with Special Focus|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Impact Award|
|80HQTR18NOA01 18ESI B2||Early Stage Innovation (ESI)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L18AS00006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: