Apply for O BJA 2021 93001
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the affordable care act sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 21 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.812.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Affordable Care Act
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 7
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 21 Prosecuting Cold Cases Using DNA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2021 93001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2021 93001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2021 94002||BJA FY 21 Safeguarding Correctional Facilities and Public Safety by Addressing Contraband Cellphones Program|
|O BJA 2021 04004||BJA FY 21 DNA Capacity Enhancement for Backlog Reduction (CEBR) Program|
|O BJA 2021 04003||BJA FY 21 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence|
|O BJA 2021 09001||BJA FY 21 Strengthening the Medical Examiner-Coroner System Program|
|O BJA 2021 09003||BJA FY 21 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- Competitive|
|O BJA 2021 09004||BJA FY 21 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program (formula)|
|O BJA 2021 06002||BJA FY 21 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Reducing Crime by Improving Justice System Performance|
|O BJA 2021 08001||BJA FY 21 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: State-level Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2021 11003||BJA FY 21 Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Program|
|O BJA 2021 11001||BJA FY 21 Collaborative Approaches towards Preventing and Addressing Hate— Demonstration Projects|
|O BJA 2021 12001||BJA FY 21 The HOPE Institute: Applying the Principles of Swiftness, Certainty, and Fairness|
|O BJA 2021 06001||BJA FY 21 Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2021 47002||BJA FY 21 Local Law Enforcement Crime Gun Intelligence Center Integration Initiative|
|O BJA 2021 20001||BJA FY 21 Rural Violent Crime Reduction Initiative for Law Enforcement Agencies|
|O BJA 2021 20002||BJA FY 21 Rural Violent Crime Reduction Initiative Training and Technical Assistance Provider|
|O BJA 2021 19003||BJA FY 21 National Ashanti Alert Network Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2021 95004||The Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program FY 2021 Competitive Grant Solicitation|
|O BJA 2021 16002||BJA FY 2021 Smart Suite Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2021 03001||BJA FY 21 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program to Support Law Enforcement Agencies|
|O BJA 2021 19004||BJA FY 21 Smart Policing Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2021 93001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.