Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ CIGCLASSIC 22 NOFO001218
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Classic Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 10, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 11, 2022 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time.GRANTS.GOV OUTAGE #8211 Please be aware that Grants.gov will be offline between September 23 1201am #8211 September 29, 1159pm. During the time the system is offline you will be unable to view the opportunity, complete forms, upload documents, and/or submit your application..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: ARCTIC-SPECIFIC OCEAN COLOR PRODUCTS
Previous opportunity: Archives Leadership Institute
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ CIGCLASSIC 22 NOFO001218
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NHQ CIGCLASSIC 22 NOFO001218) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FS GLRI CWMA22||USDA FS GLRI Cooperative Weed Management Areas 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NHQ CIGCLASSIC 22 NOFO001218", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.