Apply for DE FOA 0002373
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the opportunity zone benefits, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Refuel Integration and Testing Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 04, 2021 The submission deadline for Full Applications is January 4, 2021 at 930 a.m. Eastern Time. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply 48 hours in advance of the deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Opportunity Zone Benefits, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2020 Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water Systems to Provide Safe Drinking Water
Previous opportunity: Private Sector Opportunities to a Fully Private Care and Treatment
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002373
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002373) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002468||RFI - Stationary Hydrogen Storage Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0002469||RFI - CO2 Mineralization to Enhance the Extraction of Energy - Releveant and Commodity Minerals|
|DE FOA 0002459||OPEN 2021|
|DE FOA 0002495||Request for Information (RFI): Increasing Data Center Energy Efficiency|
|DE FOA 0002505||Reducing Emissions of Methane Every Day of the Year (REMEDY)(SBIR/STTR)|
|DE FOA 0002504||Reducing Emissions of Methane Every Day of the Year (REMEDY)|
|DE FOA 0002536||Request for Information (RFI) on Steel Made via Emissions-Less Technologies (SMELT)|
|DE FOA 0002530||Optimizing Nuclear Waste and Advanced Reactor Disposal Systems (ONWARDS)|
|DE FOA 0002531||Optimizing Nuclear Waste and Advanced Reactor Disposal Systems (ONWARDS) (SBIR/STTR)|
|DE FOA 0002534||Request for Information (RFI): Enabling eLEctrical Conductor Technologies for Resistance ReductiON (ELECTRRON)|
|DE FOA 0002577||RFI: Engineered Strategies for Net-Negative Emissions Pathways via Enhanced Terrestrial Ecosystems|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002373", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.